Social Icons

h

Friday 15 June 2012

one direction style for guys

One direction fashion for your guys and those boy directioners!

So as I've said before, the one direction for girls was a huge hit! and I've had loads of directioners asking me to do more stuff to do with one direction.. If you don't like them - sorry! And I will be doing other stuff too so please hit that subscribe button ------->

I've been asked to do a blog on one direction style for guys, so here goes! :)




So there you have it! A collection of styles for each of the boys! :D

please subscribe, comment, follow on twitter - @sammigirl1994 and let me know what you want posting next :)

 

Whos styles is your favourite?

 

FFH

X



realpeoplemag

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994