Social Icons

h

Thursday 17 May 2012

Loaded or not - Rings

Loaded Or Not (Rings)

So I found these rings that I thought I'de show you and see if you can tell which is which:

Please comment below whethr you thing the two rings from A or B are the cheapest and how much you guess all four cost before you read the answer :)

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

The aswer is A!

I thnk all of tese rings are such a close match, but infact...

A - http://www.nelly.com/ - £3.50 reduced from £3.95

B - http://www.ysl.co.uk/en_GB - £180

 

These rings are what no and of celebs are wearing at the moment from Yves, so wether your loaded or not theres one for you, and the come in other colours too!

 

Please feedback what you thought, subscribe, share on twitter (my twitter is @sammigirl1994), comment and if theres anything you'de like me to cover then let me know!

 

FFH

X

    

2 comments:

  1. Before I posted this I thought B was the cheapest.. was shocked to find one WAY cheaper and soo alike!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994