Social Icons

h

Monday 27 August 2012

Welcome to Two Crafty Unicorns!

Two Crafty Unicorns have joined FashionFix Hunter now, you can find their portal and click it and be taken straight to their new website! (see their widget portal at the side of blog under sponsors)
 
Two Crafty Unicorns sell a range of hand painted nails and various designs that you can eaither stick on with sticky pads or glue on. They come in short and long, you can file the long ones down to the size you want. They also sell jewellery, which is also handmade and you can find that on their facebook page - it's coming soon to their website. Check out their products they sell and let me know what you think.
 
Samantha
FFH
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994