Social Icons

h

Monday 26 November 2012

10% off at missguided.co.uk code

Hii! I'm in a college lesson right now so I'll be quick :P
If you want 10% all orders at www.missguided.co.uk then enter TREATMG at the checkout and you will get your discount, but huury, because it ends midnight tonight (26th)
                                                                  Got to go now
                                                                         FFH
                                                                      Samantha
                                                                             x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994