Social Icons

h

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Kerrys jewelley - bracelets

Kerry's Jewellery have sent me along another little parcel. And I love Kerry's Jewellery parcels because they are always presented so nicely and it makes the suprise more exciting. I mean the picture below is the gift boxes before I opened them. They are perfect, and greatfor christmas presents! ;)

Here I just opened up the boxes to find some beautful bracelets inside, on a soft base that keeps the jewellery safe

I have once again removed my stacks of jewelley so I can show you Kerry's Jewellery. The bracelets have , pink and silver beads clear crackle effect beads, blue crystals and a big crystal mirror bead. They are perfect for the winter fashion, and great for christmas presents!!

I absoutely love these bracelets, the beads are like little beads of ice... Pretty cool :P They are great on theirn,or yocan stack them, which is what I tend to do all the time. I don't like my wrist to be bare :s these are totally being aded to the stacks aeady o my wrist, epecially over Christmas :) 

You can use Kerry's Jewellery's widget portal at the side of the blog, or you can use this link - http://www.kerrysjewellery.co.uk/

Which bracelet s your favourite, pink or the blue? please leave a comment, subscribe, share the blog and... I may be looking for somebody to help out with the blog, where you can do some posts on anything fashion / celebrity / gossip / nail / hair relaed really. S if your interested please make you are following/subscribed tohe blog and following me on twitter - @sammigirl994 :)

Samantha
FFH
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994