Social Icons

h

Friday 21 September 2012

Dice bracelet from BeadedBazaar

I recieved this lovely bracelet from BeadedBazaar who handmake all of their jewellery, they have lots of really cool pieces!

This is what the bracelet came in, it's a really nice silkiy gift bag. It's nearly christmas so they would make great gifts :)

Below is a photo of the bracelet close up. I absolutely love this bracelet! I do have really thin wrists so it is a little big for me, but it will do :) The bracelet has dice beads, black crystal beads, and gold beads that are really finely detailed and almoste look like lace.

Below is a photo of the golden clasp, it's nice and easy do do and not fiddly like some bracelets can be. If you like this bracelets like this you can get them from http://beadedbazaar.weebly.com/bracelets.html their stock is always changing, with new handmade items. And it's nice because they tell you a bit about how they actually made the bracelet too.

Samantha
FFH
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994