Social Icons

h

Monday 11 November 2013

London Business Trip

So this week I haven't been able to post because I was away in London on a business and tourism trip. Here's basically what we did...
My friend decided to go to sleep on the train, another was listen to her music and reading a newspaper, and the one next to me was talking on her phone for like the whole trip! Sooo I decided to start throwing tissue balls at my friend in front of me (I picked them up of course.. I'm not a litterer ;) when we got there we had to pull our suitcases to the hostel, at this point I wished I took a smaller suitcase because it weighed a flipping ton!

We went and dropped the bags off in London then all headed off into London Town, the teachers said we had until 4 when we had to meet them back at Kings Cross Train Station. We all split up into small groups and went off to do our own things, my friend was worried about getting lost... No need my friend ;) I come here on my own when I catwalk and that so I was pretty confident we wouldn't get lost. Instead of going round all of the shops we decided to take at many photos of yourself as we could. She's got a big flashy camera so it was like a photo shoot ahaa
As you can see, it was chucking it down with rain *Stupid Weather* and it was not good for my hair on the photos -.-
I had random people stopping and watching in a crowd and coming up to me asking if they could take a photo with me... I didn't no what to think really, I'm not use to talking to lots of strangers so I kind of avoided them *sorryyyy* O.o
I have so many photos from the London trip, but I guess I'll only upload one bease I don't want to make this post go on and on and on ;)
Some of my friends said they saw Luke Friend from X Factor in McDonald's on that Wednesday but didn't go up to him because he had someone with him... I would have gone and say hi if I saw him!
My teacher said she saw a supermodel having a photo shoot in the street, I didn't see either of them, or any famous people, Ohhh well :/


Now I'm from a tiny village so the view from the hostels' window.. Well I've never seen so many Chimneys in one place in my life! 

The beds were pretty small, the room had four of us in it and it didn't have it's own bathroom/toilet room it just had a sink in the middle of the room, I didn't like this.  
We ended up staying awake telling stupid stories in the room until about 2/3 in the morning and had to be up and getting ready for 6! We definitely wished we had of just gone to sleep :P 
I didn't book this hostel so I didn't have a choice, but I can safely say, I'm never staying in that place again :/

So that was me blabbing on about anything again ;) Please do join this blog (under the followers tab on the right near the top)

Samantha - @sammigirl1994
ffh
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994