Social Icons

h

Monday 18 November 2013

Thankyou Kettle Chips! :)

 I would just like to say a big thank you to Kettle chips, I won their potato week competition and I thought I would do a quick post to show you the prize :)

I won 12 150g bags of Kettle chips in various flavours. The answer to their competition is; There are 3 potatoes in a 150g bag of Kettle Chips.




 








 You can definitely taste the quality of the crisps, the flavours aren't as strong. However it tastes much more natural. My favourite flavour so far (I haven't tried them all yet) is smoked paprika, the sea salt and balsamic vinegar were a strange packet - they taste cold and almost melted in your mouth. 

Anyway I'm going to leave this post now, as I am preparing another and also doing my coursework.
Have you tried Kettle Chips? What is your favourite flavour?

Samantha - @sammigirl1994
ffh
x




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994