Social Icons

h

Saturday 14 July 2012

Kelly Brooks' New Look collection


Kelly Brooks collection is very 50′s and she has definetly brought it back with style! she's just launched a new a collection for New Look! Watch Kelly talk about the collection as she shoots pics for the promo at Brighton beach. What you think of her collection?! :)


Please comment and share the page, follow the blog (on the right hand side of page, you can sign in with twitter) follow me on twitter - @sammigirl1994
FFH
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994