Social Icons

h

Thursday 12 July 2012

Highstreet Look-out (Sarah Harding)


Move over Cherl – other girls aloud members got style! Sarah Harding was out in London town in a acute denim playsuit, teamed with some pink, white and black creepers.

London must be having good weather?... Anyway, Sarah’s footwear choice; not only are her creepers  diverse from the usual normal wedge,  they’re definatly Karl Lagerfeld approved, as the latest Chanel Resort collection was full of them!

So when the sun comes out or if your going somewhere sunny this summer, you could try out Sarah Harding's style with this cute, playful but slightly alternative look?

Here’s what you’ll need:

Acid denim playsuit, £35, MOTO available at Topshop
Suede and neon wedge creepers, £87, Underground available at ASOS
Lace crop top, £14, available at TTopshop
Wayfarer 2140 special series, £120, Ray Ban available at Style Passport

Please comment, follow the blog (on the right side of the page, you can sign in with Twitter :), you can follow me on Twitter too - @sammigirl1994
                                                             FFH
                                                               X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994