Social Icons

h

Thursday 12 July 2012

Which do you prefer?


WOW!  Marion Cotillard is covering not one, but two Vogue issues in August – the US edition, and the cover of Vogue Paris!

The two covers are sooo different, but both look amazing. The US cover portrays the French actress, who stars in the upcoming Batman sequal 'The dark knight rises', wearing a blue velvet blazer and rather natural makeup. The Paris version, photographed by Mario Sorrenti, features an extreme closeup of Cotillard and she looks beautiful! What happened to her little forehead mole?

I know which one I like best... but what about you? The Vogue Paris cover is clearly a more beautiful picture, however it gives the impression that it should be on the front of a beauty magazine, shes just so amazing. However, I have noticed that mole on her forhead - gone? I think that her mole makes her unique, but the airbrush has taken it away! (OH NO)
The US cover may be a little bit more plain, the fashion approach is much more suitable for the fashion bible.

which do you prefer, and why?

Please comment, follow the blog (on the right of the page), follow me on twitter @sammigirl1994, share the blog and invite your friends :)
FFH
X
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994