Social Icons

h

Monday 16 July 2012

ASOS magazine’s September cover girl is...Rita Ora!

Everybody knows that the September magazine issues are the most important of the entire year, so we totally get why the ASOS magazine is getting in there early by revealing its cover amazing aso early.

The ASOS September issue has none other than Rita Ora on the cover, and as a result, it’s bold, tough, fierce, edgy and downright amazing! All of our recent favourite trends are evident on the cover: denim, studs, prints and the over-all rock chick image, with lots of attitude to boot.
On paper, the mish-mash of materials really shouldn’t work... But they do, and boy do they look good? Rita Ora sure can pull it off! Rita Ora is a great choice for a cover star, and I can't wait till it comes out so I can checkout the editorial pictures too!

Do yu think this cover looks good or what?! please follow the blog too (on the right hand side of page) and you can follow me on twitter - @sammigirl1994
FFH
X

2 comments:

  1. LOVE HER!!!

    following you via GFC

    follow back?

    albertinebloves.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha me to :) thankyou and sure ill follow back :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994