Social Icons

h

Sunday 22 July 2012

Studs again! - Swarovskijeans

So I have been on etsy and I found this store (http://www.etsy.com/shop/Swarovskijeans) that customizes jeans and shoes and thought I'de share with you what ive found ;) studs, chains, designer, heels, jeans, robot items. Pretty cool


Now I've saw people crystalising converse, but Ive never saw anybody stud them? looks pretty good huh?!

These are... Weird.. BUT I LOVE THEM! thyr'e just so cool! I think they'd be perfect for a festival or to a catwalk show :)

 How cool are these?! I have never saw anything like them!

Now I'm a skinny jean gir, but the studs on but of these jeans are amazing! the pocket is hanging down for that 'peek-a-boo' look and I just think theyr'e cool.. just saying :)

These are some of my favourite items in the shop, I think they're so unique and are great buys! They gfo with the current trends of studs, and are perfect for the festival season! So if you want to wear something different, and are definatly worth it! :)

Please comment - What do you think of these products? would you buy and wear them? whats your favourite item? Get on over to http://www.etsy.com/shop/Swarovskijeans ,please tweet and share this shop and page with your friends! Follow/join this blog and follow me on Twitter - @sammigirl1994 :) And if you love a good competition check out my giveaway of a pack of strawberry curls! (a few posts down)
FFH
X

1 comment:

  1. postingan yang bagus tentang Studs again! - Swarovskijeans

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994