Social Icons

h

Wednesday 14 August 2013

efoxcity picks



They sell mostly wedding apparel, fashionable clothing and Korean style ladies apparel - which I am loving at the moment from online clothing stores! They know that we want unique and special clothing and jewellery etc so they keep their stock updated. They have a huge range of clothing and jewellery and all at low prices! They provide fantastic customer service, so you relax knowing you will get your orders and response as soon as possible. They have wedding dresses under $100 and drop ship clothing.

I am going to share with you some of the the things that caught my eye...

1. White chiffon dress. 11.99/£7.76 - I like this dress because its quite casual and classy, the white chiffon with the pale blue go really well together. It reminds me of when we went to Italy, there were lots of people wearing dresses in this style.
3. Slim long sleeve purple leopard dress. 17.24/£11.16 - I love this dress, you can dress it up, or dress it down a little. It would even look nice in the winter with some thick black tights or leggings with boots and a jacket.

All of these rings are either super cute, or the bullet dual ring is perfect for adding that edgy accessory to an outfit. Look at those prices too!

The first necklace reminds me of the coins from a belly dancing skirt which I saw in Turkey, it's a beautiful piece of jewellery. 

Do you like any of these picks? Which is your favourite? 
Please go checkout efoxcity's website here :)

Please join this blog under the followers tab on the right hand side of this blog, 
you can join with your blogger, email or twitter accounts :)

Samantha - @sammigirl1994
ffh
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994