Social Icons

h

Wednesday 14 August 2013

One direction funny moments

If you like one direction, please checkout this video I put together and posted to my YouTube channel. It is basically a load of funny, stupid, silly and embarrassing moments, with music in places for the effect and all that. :P

I saw on YouTube, lots of 'One Direction funny moments' videos and as I also like One Direction I decided to make one as well. I haven't long been uploading things to YouTube, I have two channels, this one where I upload music stuff, or stupid stuff. I have another one which I will use to upload the nail tutorials and things like that which I will also use on here. Please checkout my channels, subscribe, comment and all that please :)

If you don't like One Direction then you probably won't enjoy that aha!
but... If you did like it, please leave a comment here or on the actual YouTube video here

What's your favourite bit? Do you like One Direction? 

Samantha
ffh
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994