Social Icons

h

Monday 19 August 2013

Superkids!

So I was flicking through some magazines and saw a baby picture of a celeb which I found a little bit funny... So I started flicking through some supermodels and now I'm sharing with you, some superkids!
Jourdan Dunn
Born August 3rd 1990
She was first scouted while shopping in Primark in Hammersmith in 2006

Suki Waterhouse
Born January 1993
This is Suki as a baby with her mother.

Candice Swanepoel
Born October 20 1988
South African Swanepoel was first scouted at the age of 15 in a Durban fle market.
She is most commonly known for her role as a Victoria's Secret Model.

Alessandra Ambrosio
Born April 11 1981
Alessandra Ambrosio (on the right), her parents are Polish-Brazilian descent
She was first enrolled into modelling classes at the age of 12!

Miranda Kerr
Born May 1983
She started modelling at the age of 13, married Orlando Bloom in 2010.

Karlie Kloss
Born August 1992
Karlie tweeted "I still have the same haircut as I did at 7-years old, as well as the unwavering love for grape soda,"
Chicago born credits her distinctive catwalk style to her classical ballet training

Cara Delevingne
Born August 22 1992
Cara (the smallest at the front) is an English fashion model, granddaughter of former English Heritage chairman Sir Jocelyn Stevens.

Sammi - @sammigirl1994
ffh
x

4 comments:

  1. Cara looked exactly like a boy. I wonder if she thought that she would grow up and become a model?
    Oh how funny life sometimes is!

    Love,
    Cherrydunia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly what I thought! I think that gives her that edge as a model? :s

      Delete
  2. some of them still look the same.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994