Social Icons

h

Monday 12 August 2013

One Direction teen choice awards!

If your a fan of One Direction you will know they were up on the Teen Choice Awards and you could vote for them. I voted loads!

Harry wore a bit of a dodgy hat, but I think he totally pulled it off!
It was their last day in America and that was an amazing way to finish it!

I have been a bit bored today, so I took the clip of Harry Styles twerking at the KCA's and remixed it. He's tweeted 'Note to self. Don't 'twerk'.' Proper concentrating wasn't he? looked a bit embarrassed after aha!
Here is the link to 'Best Song Ever' they performed live


The boys won Favorite Summer Tour, Favorite Love Song for Little Things, Favorite Group 
Single for Live While We're Young, and Favorite Music Group for all of the above!

They said it, thanks you all for voting for them!
I think One Direction has an amazing fan base!


What did you think to the Teen Choice Awards? Do you like One Directions outfits? Do you think
 Harry pulled off that hat?

Samantha - @sammigirl1994
ffh
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994