Social Icons

h

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Claire's Bargains!

Yesterday when I came out from college, on the way to the bus I went past Claire's and I saw some sunglasses in the window I thought my little brother would like. I went in and discovered the sale! Who can resist a sale? Read right to the end to read along the surprise! :)



These are the glasses I saw from the window, I haven't saw them in this colour before and they also have the gradient mirror effect too. These were suppose to be £8 and reduced to £3.00



I noticed these because of the sparkles, they aren't the style I usually wear but I thought they looked pretty cool. These were suppose to be £10 and reduced to £5

Gradient leopardy print wayfarer sunglasses were £8 now £4.

These shield type sunglasses are the style of sunglasses I usually go for. Although some are to big for my head :s These ones look delicate with golden sides with butterflies and flower detailing.
These were £10 and now they are £5.


I love studs, spikes etc but not in a Gothic way, they can be the perfect accessory to so many outfits, or if my tee is pretty plain I'll usually sling on any piece of golden jewellery. It has a bit of weight to it as it is metal, so it does sit right and doesn't blow around like some gold sprayed plastic spiked necklaces I have worn before - which I don't really wear anymore. This necklace was £8 and now £4.

If you haven't added that all up, you'll no that with the sale prices that all came to £21 instead of the full price total of £54! That's a big difference. Only, I didn't even pay that sale price!
What did I pay?
.....

....

...

..

.

£5!

Yes you read that right! Only £5! 
Claire's had another sale on, any five things from the sale for £5, but for a limited time only!
You can save quite a lot in the Claire's sales at the moment, so I bought 4 pairs of sunglasses for next year and for my brother and a pair for someone else too, and the spiked necklace.
They had loads of jewellery, hair accessories, sunglasses, artist wristbands (nicki minaj, the wanted etc), and loads more in the 5 for £5 sale. They also had a 75% off sale including bags and things like that. 

I think that tomorrow in my college lunch break I might just run back up to Claire's and get some more goodies, there's quite a few pieces I saw but didn't get. It's my birthday this Friday, so I might get some things for my birthday from here. My parents asked what I wanted to do for my birthday, my response was hire a bouncy castle and sumo suits, I won't have presents. They ruled that out, apparently that's stupid, is it too much for a girl to ask to have a sumo fight? D: I knew they'd say no anyway because M's poorly so I won't really be doing anything for my birthday, I've just asked for my dad to make me lot's of pancakes :D I'm easily pleased aha. When I say lot's I mean until I can't move, but heyy, there's nothing else to do round here ahaha :s
Then there's Christmas coming up very soon too so I might get some gifts for people etc as well. I can't see the sale on their website, so I think maybe it's just in store? 

I'll re-word what I said before, who can resit 'this' sale?
Have any of you got anything from the Claire's sale? What's your fave item I got from Claire's?

If you haven't already please do join as a member of this blog (under the followers tab, at the top of the right sidebar) I have some great competitions coming up too where you can win some fab prizes, but you must be a member to enter or to keep updated. 

Samantha - @sammigirl1994
ffh
x

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I am going to go and have a look in store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha >.<
      you should, I'm going to go back in again ha :D

      Delete
  2. Wow those are some really good bargains you've got

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994