Social Icons

h

Monday 16 September 2013

Hotttshit rock paper scissors!

Hiii!
I'm back at college now, holidays are over :( I had a choice of extra lessons on top of my Travel and Tourism course, I had to do at least one, I chose Spanish; which I really didn't enjoy last year! I just can't get the hang of it, at school I was okay, my teacher was pretty cool, he taught of loads of songs to remember other languages and played Simon says. But when I got to a certain, I didn't really want to play Simon says every lesson and so I ended up getting told off aha
My teacher I have now, well most of the time we told get along with her... I do actually try, but I get my German, French and Spanish mixed up - not particularly good at any of them but I have learnt some of each and I think maybe she thinks I am being stupid or something when I start counting in Spanish then not knowingly switching to French. Anyway, last week she said something in Spanish and a song clicked into my head that I'd learnt, whether it was from school... Or something from Dora when I was younger I don't no :S So this weekend I have been listening and singing along to Spanish learning songs, for my numbers, alphabet, other words etc and hopefully I'll learn :D

So now I'll be blogging at the weekends and/or Mondays, there's a cool competition coming up soon where you can win yourself some goodies, you must join this blog (under the followers tab) to be able to enter the competitions.

I was sent this parcel from Hotttshit. I love the packaging, its shiny and has the HOTTTSHIT.COM and 'style beyond drama' printed across the front. Deffo looks the part

Inside the parcel was this Hotttshit gift box. Its a simple white gift bow with a sleeve, I think it totally transforms the look. It looks way better than just a gift box, more of a high end stylish jewellery gift box.

Inside the gift box was this double finger ring, with the rock paper scissors signs on. To be honest, it does look a little strange. I've showed it to some people in the box and they thought it looked strange too, but when it's on it looks well cool!


I love this ring! Its different to other jewellery, not a plain ring. I tend to really jewellery that stands out, is a bit out there or on the other hand, girly and cute :D On the website its shown worn on the first two fingers, however I think it looks better on the middle two and plus it fits mine better there. Love Love Loveeee!

I have more posts for Hotttshitt coming up, so keep a look out! Some really cool pieces too!
Hotttshit have a hottt.club where you can receive 10% off products (not including shipping fees) and can't be used on sales.

You can get this ring here for $11.00  .. $8.00!
Hotttshit's twitter is here
Hotttshit's website is here

What do you think? Do you like this ring?  Do you own any jewellery from Hotttshit?

Samantha - @sammigirl1994
ffh
x

2 comments:

  1. How cool is this ring?! Amazing. :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty cool! :D
      Thanks for your comment :)
      please let me know when you have done you liebster award I nominated you for so I can tweet it on twitter :)

      Delete

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994