Social Icons

h

Friday 6 September 2013

Daisy Street £4.99 sale shoes!!

I have been scanning through endless online fashion stores and came across Daisy Street's £4.99 shoe sale. If you love shoes, I'm sure they'll be something you'll like! So I decided to share with you some of my fave shoes in their sale :)

£34.99 now £4.99!
Faux leather with inner zip fastening and stud detail to ankle; there are approximatly 180 studs per pair
approx heel height 6 inches / 15cm
approx platform height 2 inches / 5cm
you can get these here

£24.99 now £4.99!
The shoes have a suede effect and silver dot detail to platform and heel.
I love the colour and the sparkles on the heel and platform compliment the colour nicely.
approx platform height 2 inches / 5cm
approx heel height 5.5 inches / 14cm
you can get these here in red or black

£9.99 now £4.99!
Studded flats in leopard print with a suede effect and gunmetal stud coverage.
you can get these here

£19.99 now £4.99
Destin studded shoe boots in a suede material with spiked stud detailing. They are lace up with a side zip fastening. 
I love spikes and studs, quite into them at the moment, they can add an edgy look to almoste any outfit.
approx heel height 5 inches / 13cm
approx platform height 1 inch / 2.5cm
you can get these here

which are your favourite pair? Is there some I haven't mentioned that you love? Have you bought anything from Daisy Street before?

If you haven't already, please join this blog, under the followers tab on the right hand side of the page. You can keep updated with posts and any competitions! You have to join to enter competitions.

Samantha - @Sammigirl1994
ffh
x

1 comment:

  1. Amazing shoes, i especially like the red ones.
    http://dallamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994