Social Icons

h

Wednesday 25 September 2013

More Daisy Street £4.99 sales!

I posted abut Daisy Street's shoe sales before,but I've checked through the site again and they have updated their sale again, so I'll share with you some of my fave pieces from their sale again :)

ds1
These 'Pauline' peep toes were £29.99 and now they are only £4.99
They have a soft suede material with a rose detail on the toe with red piping around the shoe, contrasting with the black suede - quite striking! They will look great dressed down with jeans, a basic tee & boyfriends blazer or glam them up with a little black dress and lashings of gold jewellery.
You can get these here


These 'Aine' leopard print high tops are perfect for festivals, you can toughen up a dress with these and a leather jacket, or wear them casual with jeans/leggings etc.
These was £24.99 and now they are £4.99!
you can get them here
skhd
'Zenadine satin rose front sandals look great worn dressed down with jeans, or glam them up again with a little black dress. They are a satin material with rose detail on the toes. These also come in blue and black but I think the red ones are the best. If I was to wear heels, I'd go for pretty high ones (even though I'm tall enough), but I guess it's always a good idea to have some lower pairs in.
These was £24.99 and are now £4.99!
You can get these here

That's a few pairs of shoes for you to check out, do you like any? Which are your faveourite? are there any in the £4.99 sale you love and I haven't mentioned?
I am going to do the write next post in a minute, with some Claire's bargains! Keep a look out!

Samantha - @sammigirl1994
ffh
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994