Social Icons

h

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Festival footwear - wellies, my faves

So there's loads of festivals coming up, I admit I've never been to one (shameful) but saying that I only went to my first concert this February, which was One Direction :D
Anyway I just read about all of the festivals in the magazines, I buy quite a lot.. And ones I dont buy I read as much of in stores, doctors etc I don't even care how old they are!
One thing that always stands out about footwear is wellies, maybe this is because of the miserable English weather? I don't no.

Here's some wellies I thought were good for this years festivals:

Cheap


These are 'Bow front low wellies'  which have come into fashion, they are a little more girly, so if tall wellies are too boring for you then try some of these. There are girls at my college that wear these to college, they are fashionable and can be worn on a daily basis.
You can get these from AX Paris for £14

These are 'JuJu jellies ribbon welly boots'
You can get these from USC for £10

If you want something a little more colorful then you could try these 'Viva La Diva printed' pinkish floral wellie boots
You can get these from SimplyBe for £12.50

Middle priced

These are  'South Oliver glow in the dark wellington boots'. I love the fact these wellies glow in the dark, you can get them in pink or yellow. I had been finding these for £25 across the internet but found the exact pair for £5 cheaper!
You can get these from Very for £20

I love yellow, and these wellies will deffo stand out in a crowd... unless someone has the same as you :o
They are made by Barbour and are £50


Splash out!
If you've got enough money to have a little splash out, then check out these buys!

These are Hunter tall festival wellies, they are pretty plain with colour pop buckles down the back which looks really effective.
You can get these from TopShop for £155

These are Red Valentino 'Bow Ankle Wellies', similar to the cheaper option but these are pretty wowzers!
If you like these and you got the wonga to buy them with you can get them from FarFetch for £116.69

I am going to get going now, I'm pretty tired out. Been at the hospital most of the day and then worked out so I think I'll have an early night! you can follow me on twitter - @sammigirl1994 
Please join this blog (under the followers tab on the right or the blog)

Samantha - @sammigirl1994
FFH
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994