Social Icons

h

Saturday 1 June 2013

Forget the BB, CC is in town!

BB creams are old news now, I'm seeing CC creams all over the TV and in the shops. It is apparently better than the BB, acting as a primer, hydrater and a tinted moisturizer  it is suppose to brighten up and also correct the colour of your skin tone to leave it with an even finish.  It is much lighter than foundation which can often be pretty heavy, it should cover any imperfections and annoying spots without giving you a the feeling of having lots of makeup on you can sometimes get when wearing a full face of makeup.

This CC cream is by Max factor and you can get it from superdrug for £9.99, but it is on the 3 for 2 range.

This CC cream is from Boots and you can get it for £14.99

I will be trying out a few CC creams and I will let you know what I think of them.
Have you tried any CC creams? If you have what do you think of them?
Please join this blog, under the followers tab on the right side of the blog :)
Samantha - @sammigirl1994
FFH
X


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994