Social Icons

h

Friday 21 June 2013

Taylor swift isn't happy with Abecrombie & Fitch


I heard about this and so I did a little research into and found out, it's pretty much true...
Abercrombie & Fitch have now withdrawn their line of T-shirts reffering to Taylor Swifts love life. The T-shirts quoted '#More boyfriends that t.s'

Technically her name isn't written on the shirts so who cares? I thought all publicity is good publicity, with her constant stream of boyfriends you would think so anyway. Her face always manages to pop up on my timeline, news feed or whatever with a new guy she maybe or is dating. As for more boyfriends than Taylor Swift, is that possible?

There was an online petition launched trying to get the US high street label to discard the item from the stores, claiming it was 'hurtful to Taylor Swift and Swifties everywhere!' It even went to the extent of a Swiftie fan recording her call to the businesses head office and publishing it onto YouTube. The video was attracting over 10,000 views in only three days!
Now Abercrombie & Fitch has pre-recorded a message for the people phoning them up which says 'Thank you for calling Abercrombie & Fitch public relations. If you are calling regarding the Taylor Swift T-shirt release please note that this is no longer available' Really?

Magazines, newspapers and websites publish worse than #more boyfriends than Taylor Swift, it's nothing compared to the other stuff, it doesn't even say her full name on it so what's the big deal? It's probably impossible, like I said to have more boyfriends than her. If it didn't sell then whatever, but demanding its removed from stores?

What do you think about the T-shirt release? Do you thing it was really insulting to write that on the T-shirts? Let me no in the comments below! :) please join this blog too - on the right hand side of the blog near the top under the followers tab.

Samantha - @sammigirl1994
FFH
X




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994