Social Icons

h

Saturday 8 June 2013

Win an Angelica Florence Bracelet

Win the bracelet worth £32.99!

If you have read one of my previous blog posts about Angelica Florence bracelets reviews, and you took a liking to the bracelet I reviewed, you can get your hands one one for FREE! yes you heard right! FREE :)
here is the blog post about the bracelet - http://fashionfixhunter.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/angelica-florence-bracelets.html
All you have to do to is join this blog, you can do that under the 'followers' tab on the right hand side. If your not sure how to join, I've given a quick tutorial here, it only takes about 30 seconds to join!
Here is the tutorial - http://fashionfixhunter.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/how-to-joinfollow-this-blog.html

Then all you must do is follow me on twitter - @sammigirl1994
and also follow Angelia Florence accessories on twitter too - @afaccessories


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994