Social Icons

h

Thursday 13 June 2013

True Botanica lip balm review

True Botanica started up in 2004 in Wisconsin. All of the ingredients used have been carefully sourced from GMO, biodynamic and organic materials. All of their products are subjected to quality assurance tests to make sure the products are of the best quality and perfect for you.


I was sent this Boswellia lip balm to review from True Botanica.

I opened up the lip balm and it smells soo good! It kind of smells like a warm vanilla? I don't no how to describe it but it smells good enough to eat :P

I tried the lip balm on and it feels really natural , but leaves the lips with a radiant glow and a hint of shine.

The arn't a lot ingredients in this lip balm, whereas I can read some lip balm labels and the ingredients are endless. It contains Frankincense, bio-dynamic beeswax, coconut oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, macadamia oil, vanilla flavor, castor oil and vitamin E. As you can see these are natural ingredients, nothing harsh or artificial ingredients. 

If you like the sound of this lip balm, you can get it here for only $3 or if you buy four or more then you will get them for $2.70 each!

Have you tried this lip balm? What do you think?

Samantha - @sammigirl1994
FFH
X



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994