Social Icons

h

Friday 7 June 2013

One Direction's fragrance launch!

One Direction have launched their new fragrance for girls, I think the stadium's on the tours are going to stink! haha

Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson have been teasing the fans by tweeting pictures of the perfume bottle zoomed in on their official Twitter account. One Direction seem pretty pumped about the launch, just as much as their fans!

Harry Styles got out his phone to tweet from the launch with fans screaming with excitement for around 10 minutes without taking a breath, Harry Styles wrote: "The 1D fragrance is called (drumroll)... Our Moment! And it smells like a summers day." and Niall tweeted "I still can't believe we're releasing our own fragrance!"


The fragrance is in a glass bottle with a silver crown as the lid. I love the bottle design, its quite plain with a sparkly crown lid, and it's a really pretty bottle! It's set to hit the department store Harrods on the 25th August and Nationwide on the 9th September. Directioners are getting hyped for the release of the fragrance, maybe a little crazy ;P

One fan wrote: "Why does it have to be so expensive? Now I'm gonna have to sell my brother or something for a bottle of Our Moment."
Another tweeted: "I'm proud of my boys! if you don't like Our Moment you can shut up! Let our boys be happy."
And another posted: "What if One Direction members touched all of Our Moment fragrance's bottles. Oh my God! I can feel their touch."
THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH! Please excuse us while we go and find a quiet corner of the office to calm down and get ourselves back to normality.

I'm not sure how much the perfume costs, but I'm pretty sure it'll sell well! I think I'm going to get it, but only if it smells nice so you guys best of made it good. Although, like, I was thinking.. If every girl they met wore this perfume, wouldn't they get bored of it? They'd all smell the same, I mean even if it smells nice it's just a point..


see, everyone's going a little bonkers!

Maybe Harry's just sprayed it in his eye? I do that loads of times, like when you think the nozzle is the other way around to do the fragrance cloud to walk through and BAM straight in the eye!

So who is excited for the perfume to hit the shops? Do you want it? What do you think of the bottle?

Samantha - @sammigirl1994
FFH
X









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994