Social Icons

h

Thursday 16 May 2013

Cara Delevigne in Rita Ora's Face Melt music video

I had heard rumours that Cara Delevigne (A Storm Model) was going to give a singing career a go.. And I think Rita Ora may be helping to get her started. Rita's Latest music video is called 'Facemelt' Which was shot for Hunger TV by the quirky photographer, filmy person, Rankin.

The vid includes Rita's 'wifey' who mimes along to Rita's track. The pair have wicked updo hairstyles, edgy black outfits and a hella lot of cool jewelry! 

I think the vid is pretty cool... but to me it's so high in fashion it almost looks like a fancy designer ad. I'm not dissing it, because I would want to buy almost everything in that vid! And they both look amazing in it. Even though Cara was miming to the vid, I shink she should totally get some music out, get a youtube channel Cara!


Samantha
@sammigirl1994
FFH
X


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994