Social Icons

h

Friday 24 May 2013

who's Eyebrows?

So I got a bit distracted today when I was doing my coursework. I spotted a photo of someone with an owl and I thought hey, that owls got eyebrows just like her, and then I went on as I do and thought I'd share some of the photos with you :p

Here is the one that started me off, see that middle owl, it has brows like her. Do you know who it is?

When I first saw this guy on XFactor, he had longer, biebery hair. We called him eyebrows, but XFactor styled him, and look now :P no who this is?

I'm sure you all know who this guy is? 

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag, wanting to start again? Who's this? 

Mama told me not to waste my life - whoss this?

Oh and the last photo, the eyebrows have been removed. 
hahaaaa! it looks a little scary! don't worry harry, people wont take off your real eyebrows ;p


I'm going to go now, I have to re-do all of my course work I did today. Because my little brother came home from school, and my mum wouldn't let him go on the PlayStation. Sooo... he decided he would turn my laptop off at the wall, I hadn't saved my work and now I've lost all of the work I've done. Brilliant. That's little brothers for you, or is it just mine that enjoys being a turd?

Samantha - @sammigirl1994
FFH
X



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994