Social Icons

h

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Easy 60's hair up-do tutorial

Hi everyone! So I came across this video and I thought I'd share it with you all. It looks pretty easy and I'm going to give it a go myself. I quite like vintage hairstyles, and the big up-do's. If you've read my previous posts you will see the extra large bun ring I purchased. And recently I've been quite fascinated with Amy Winehouse's hairstyle, although I don't think I would actually be brave enough to wear my hair that big. I mean its mahoosive!

makeupwearables

I love this hairstyle, it looks like something you'd go to a salon to do. And why go to a salon if you can do it yourself? Loads of celebs wear hair up-do's like this on the red carpet, it pulls the hair away from the neck and gives the outfit a very elegant look.

Here are the links to buy hair donuts, if you have light hair get the light donut. Dark hair, you get the dark donut. I've added the links to buy the hair donuts in both US Dollars and the British Pound. Once you've bought/got a bun ring there are lots of hair styles you can create.

light hair us
dark hair us
light hair uk
dark hair uk 








then you will just need some bobbles/hair bands and bobby pins. Crown and Glory do some lovely hair fascinators.

If you have a go at this hairstyle, please tweet me a picture to my twitter account - https://twitter.com/sammigirl1994 and I may put them on here :) Do you like this style?

Got to go now, please follow/join this blog (underneath followers tab on the right hand side of the blog) click on 'join this site' and a pop up will appear where you can join with your Google, Twitter or Yahoo account. Please share the blog :)

Samantha - @sammigirl1994
FFH
X




4 comments:

  1. Thats really helpful indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Will give it a go, seems so easy! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. coolio! It is pretty easy :) if youve not 'joined' the blog yet, please join under the followers tab to keep updated :) and your welcome :)

      Delete

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994