Social Icons

h

Thursday 30 May 2013

Get your Ne-on!

So summers getting closer, if you live in the UK it's slowely getting warmer. And ifyou live somewhere that it's hot already, I'm well jel! Share your sun! D: With the weather warming up, it's always nice to put some neons into your outfits, not only will you stand out, I love the way almoste glow under the sun!

The celebs are wearing neons and looking fab, and so can you

Neons can look stunning for formal events, and you will defiantly look the part. Who needs a little black dress now? just get your bright colours on, black can be boring!

You can wear neons casually out and about. Although I would avoid wearing too many neon items at once, you dont want to look like the neon monster threw up on you.

Nicki Minaj, what are you doing?! Love your music and all, but oh my gosh! this one is a no no..

Anyway... I'm going to share with you a few neon pieces I've found from around the internet:

E Lulu Neon Lace Skater Dress - £20 
This neon pink dress is from boohoo 
Skater dresses can be flattering on your figure, they show your waistline and then flare out to accentuate your curves.

Gold Neon Box Chain Necklace - £6.99
This necklace is from internacional
 The necklace has pink faceted stones with abstract an arrangement.

Saffron Skater Skirt In Neon Green - £10.99 

This skirt is from missguided

The skater skirt is definitely in fashion at the moment, I see so many people wearing them including at college, so you can dress them down. A simple skater skirt, is an every day essential that you can all rock. Rock it with a crop top and killer shoe boots for sexy separates or tuck in a tee and add trainers - converse/vans etc for a feminine twist on the sports luxe trend.

If you like the crop top with the skirt on the picture, you can get that here

Pink neon high tops - £25 

 These high top shoes are from pretty little thing

You can get these high tops in pink, green or yellow, I love all three colours!
You can wear these high tops with almost anything, leggings, shorts, trousers whatever. I have quite a few pairs of Converse, Hudsen and Rose, Primark shoes that look like red Vans and I wear any of these with anything! I went to the one direction concert in gold mini shorts, black tights and wore a purple pair of Hudson and Rose's, Harry Styles - I saw you and you smiled to me, but next time you shall sign my shoe :D ahaaaa!.. I'm being serious -.- sign my shoe next time you see me. please, or just talk to me I'me toes fine with that ;P

Cameo Rose Neon Yellow Textured Bodycon Dress
This bodycon dress is from newlook
Bodycon dresses aren't just for skinny people, although I do think that with these sometimes they don't do you as much justice as they could. There are some brilliant shape-wears you can pop on underneath that will flatten you out and all that, pull you in a little at the waist.

Do you like any of these pieces I found on the internet? If you have any neon clothing/accessories you love and want to tweet photos to me at https://twitter.com/sammigirl1994 then feel free.
Please join this blog - under the followers tab, click join blog and you can join with your twitter, yahoo or Google account :) If you follow me on twitter and tweet me for a follow back then I'll follow you back :)

Got to go now
Samantha - @sammigirl1994
FFH
X










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994