Social Icons

h

Thursday 16 May 2013

Shugakane fashion show I was in at the London 02

So I was in a fashion show at the London 02 for shugakane - http://www.shugakane.com/ - a couple of months ago. I still havn't recieved the photos of us actually walking. And my idea was to post the photos of us walking in the show. I have waited quite a while and not got them... sooo.. I'm just going to show you some quick backstage photos now, and I'll show you the ones of us walking when I get them :)


Here is the 02, and I got lost just in the carpark! :p

Me and one of the other models, and my hair looks pretty dark on here 0.o

Me and another model

The hair and makeup I had done for the show :) I like this look.. its different :D

shows red carpet. ahaa look funny! :PP

ShugaKane's designs are inspired by ethnic trends, which is also known as ethnouveau. The designs are bursting with colour, and they kind of tell their own story. I love travelling the world, and these designs have literary come from countries, their culture and their people. 
Please checkout their website, and have a look around :)

I will post the photos of us walking when I get them:)
Samantha @sammigirl1994
FFH








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994