Social Icons

h

Monday 13 May 2013

Little Mix's Leigh-Anne Pinnock colour-pop leggings - get the look

As we all know, Little Mix sure not afraid to rock bright and bold clothes and Leigh-Anne Pinnock was was wearing an awesome cut out crop top and a pair of colour-pop patterned leggings when she was on a night out at Mahiki earlier on this month. I really like the look, I've managed to track down the outfit match so you can get your hands on it yourselves!
Leigh-Anne Pinnock


Disco pants are in fashion at the moment, and they are all high street. But you gotta be pretty brave to wear them! 
Leigh Keeps the look simple, she puts the focus onto her leggings, and another little pop of colour by adding a green bandeau under the black mesh crop top. She finishes off with a pair of skyscraper heels and a matching black clutch, then adding a few items of gold jewelry. She wore this to a top club, but you can get this look now, so here are the matched of what shes wearing below - 
Little Mix Leigh-Anne Pinnock 's crop top and geometric leggings
Videogame leggings - £43.48 from Puckoo Couture
Indira mesh crop top - £11.99 from Missguided
Ruched front tube bra in fluoresent green - £13.00 from American Apparel
Do you like Leigh-Anne's look? leave a comment, and if you like this, please follow/join this blog (you can join on the right of the blog)
                    Samantha @sammigirl1994
                                     FFH
                                       X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994