Social Icons

h

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Andrew Barton serious repair mask for blonde hair


So I am going to review the Andrew Barton serious repair mask for blonde hair. I have reviewed the Andrew Barton Twice a week brightening shampoo here.

I have long blondy hair which I don't dye or colour. I keep it bright by using John Frieda Blonde products which I love! But the downside to these is that they are extremely drying and can damage your hair, which I experienced and didn't really no what to do. I did want to keep using the products though because they are brilliant. I thought that I should try using some moisturizing, repairing shampoo's, conditioners and masks. I tried a range of products which I will share with you on this blog. 

One of the products I tried was this Andrew Barton serious repair mask for blonde hair. 
It comes in a sachet, which I would rather have a small bottle, but it was very cheap. It cost £1 you can get it from ASDA. 

The size of the sachet is as above on my hand. It is 20ml. It says to squeeze every last drop out onto your hair and leave it on for about 3 minutes. You can use this once or twice a week. The hair repair mask has a range of ingredients to help heal and repair your blondilocks, such as chamomile and is vitamin infused, it has silk proteins to heal the hair and leave it feeling restored and restructured inside and out. 

The packaging may be plain, but trust me if you have blonde hair and it needs repairing, do not underestimate it! It works wonders! I had shown my friends before I tried this how my hair and mainly my fringe was starting to feel straw like. I tried this product, I didn't squeeze every last drop onto my hair as about half covered my hair perfectly. 

I used this, as well as doing my usual hair regime. Instantly, noticing the smell was so good! after I blow dried and straightened my hair I was amazed. I ran down the stairs and showed my mum, I was like 'feel this now!' and she was shocked too. I went into college and they asked if I had dyed my hair because it looks brighter. I told them I hadn't and showed my friends the difference. They also commented on the scent saying it smells nice too.

Seriously, it costs £1, that's all. It's definitely worth it! I highly recommend this product to any of you blondies out there! I only used the one sachet, but since then my hair condition is so much better, softer, shinier, split ends reducing and my hair just looks so much healthier. I now use the Andrew Barton Ultimate Blonde Range (you can also get these from ASDA) for the upkeep of my hair along with my usual hair products.  
Have you tried this product? Would you like to try this product? Do you have problems with the condition of your blonde hair?

Andrew Barton's website here
Their Twitter here

Please join this blog - under the followers tab on the right hand side of the blog.

Samantha - @sammigirl1994
ffh
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994