Social Icons

h

Thursday 4 July 2013

Perfect Complexion Lip Tint (Crystal Cherry) review


If you haven't noticed already, IbeautyFix has joined FashionFixHunter as one of it's sponsors *yayyy!*. They have their own widget on the right-hand side of the blog, check it out ;)

I have received the Perfect Complexion Lip Tint Review in the Crystal Cherry shade.
The Lip tint is a liquid gel, so you don't need to apply too much. It can be used on the cheeks as well so it's multi-purpose all in one little bottle. From the bottle it looks like it will be thick, sticky and super strong in colour like most lip glosses are.

I started by adding a small amount and spreading it, the results were nice. They made the natural lip colour brighter and healthier looking cherry glow. It's not noticeable that you are wearing tint on your lips to other people, they just look a little brighter. If you are wanting a little more of a red lip, just add another layer - remember not to apply too much at once.



As you can see my lips are a cherry/rose colour and the light shines on the tint really nicely. 
It says that is is long lasting and smudge proof, which I kind of underestimated. As I do, I like to actually test products, not just say they are what they say they are. Anyway, I got a glass of water and drank some - It left no lip marks on the glass nor did the lip tint smudge. I tried smudging it with my fingers, it stayed put. Then to really test it, I got a cup of tea and drank some... It still didn't come of! This was surprising to me, as I thought the tea really would smudge it; but nope :)

I was going to do a swatch on my hand, but I do have very sensitive skin so I was unsure, but then I got some on my finger and the staying power reminded me, do not swatch this on skin ahaa. I haven't tried using it on my cheeks, I have never used a liquid blusher but I will be showing you that in a later post :)

You can get this lip tint in Crystal Cherry (the shade I have) and also in Pure Pink, I think this shade would be better for the cheeks than the Crystal Cherry. You can get this cheek/lip tint here it costs £8 and it's definitely worth it! you only need to use a tiny amount, and it stays put, doesn't smudge and its not sticky. It looks natural, not like lip glosses where they look gooey, or lipsticks where even  if it's a natural shade it looks thicker and you can just tell it's not natural.

Have you tried a lip stain before, or tried this one? What lip stain brands have you tried, and what do you think of them? What do you think of the multi purpose cheek/lip tint?
Keep an eye out, I will be reviewing products from IBeautyFix's range :)
Please join this blog to keep updated on posts and competitions (under the followers tab on the right hand side of the blog. Businesses please join too :)

Here is IBeautyFix's twitter.
Here is their website.

Samantha - @sammigirl1994
ffh
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994