Social Icons

h

Monday 15 July 2013

Get Millie Mackintosh's exact look!

Millie Mackintosh was posing in her street style diary, and this outfit looks faboo!
The clashing print of the skirt and the stripy top and the neon sandals work well together.
Apart from adding some red nail polish on her toe nails she hasn't accessorized the look, because she simply doesn't need to. 
I have had a look for this outfit and you can get it all from high street stores! Or you could get it online if you prefer. Maybe your too lazy to get your bum out the house to do some shopping.. ;)

'Striped 3/4 Sleeve Crop Top'
Price: £14.00
From: Glamarous
You can get it here

'Multi Leopard Pencil Skirt'
Price: £16.00
From: Glamorous
You can get this here

'Bright Green Barely There Stiletto Sandals'
These are limited edition so get them while you can!
Price: £45.00
From:  River Island
You can get these here

What do you think of Millie look? Whats your fave piece?
Please join this blog (under the followers tab on the right near the top)

Samantha - @sammigirl1994
ffh
x

7 comments:

  1. Love this outfit it looks so nice on her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! and thankouu for joining my blog! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the neon Shoes and the printed skirt details :)

    Love,
    MzocoH

    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou! :) and yes sure, join this blog (under the followers tab on the right near the top) and I will follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the neon sandals!

    www.blogfromma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty cool! and selling fast! :)
      thanks for joining the blog! :)

      Delete
  5. Fun outfit, checking the sources if they are still available

    Style n love, jamaica
    Dania

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994