Social Icons

h

Sunday 21 July 2013

IBeautyFix eyeshadows

I broke up from college about a month ago so I should be relaxing! But nooo! I have been busy with ffh, I have loads of businesses contacting me to collaborate with them, I have contacted some too, so basically I have loads of posts lines up with fantastic fashion/beauty/fitness/hair businesses that I am so excited to share with you! I will be uploading these over my holidays, so keep an eye out for them all! You could join this blog to keep up to date with my posts :)

I received three eye shadows from IBeautyFix 

Here are is a photo of the eye shadows open. The three shades are:

Here is a close up of one of the eye shadows cases.

I swatched the eye shadows on my hand to show you the shades of each. 
The eye shadows have a very soft powder which makes the application easier. 
They contain natural plant oil extract to moisturize and protect the skin. It also contains micro fit powder to give it staying power!
The colours aren't dark so it means you can apply a natural looking shade, or you can build it up to make it more noticeable.


You can create many looks with these eye shadows. You can make it flirty, smokey or natural. 
I decided to apply all three shades at once, starting with No 6 to the inner corner of my eye lid and half the eye line underneath. I then applied No 4 to the middle section of the eye lid and No 9 on the outer side of the eye lid getting darker towards to the side and also half a line under the eye line. Blending all the colours in to create the gradient.

These eye shadows cost £5.99 from IBeautyFix.
Their website is here
Their Twitter is here

Do you have any eye shadows from IBeautyFix? Have you tried any products from their range? Do you like the look I created with their eye shadows? Which is your favorite shade?
Please join this blog (under the followers tab near the top right of this blog) you can join with your blogger, twitter or email account :)

Samantha - @sammigirl1994
ffh
x

5 comments:

  1. i like the amount of glitter in the shadows :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lavender one is great! I think I need it... Ok, maybe not really need it, but definitely want it! :)

    Sanna
    lumous.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that one is my favorite! :)
      Totally worth it!

      Delete
  3. Hey,

    Love the grey one :)

    trashyescapism.wordpress.com

    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994