Social Icons

h

Thursday 11 July 2013

Sorry! :s

Just a quick message to anyone who has emailed me yesterday or today, my Hotmail/email isn't letting me on so I'm guessing their server is down. I should thin their server should be back up today so as soon as it is I will do my best to reply to you all today. :)
I'm not ignoring any of you! But if anything is urgent, I am on my twitter so you can tweet/dm me there - @sammigirl1994
It really annoys me when servers go down :/ If anybody is having the same problem with hotmail/outlook today, please can you let me no so I definitely no its not my internet?


Samantha - @sammigirl1994
ffh
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994