Social Icons

h

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Ella Henderson wearing cat eye sunglasses

Ella Henderson has been spotted wearing some cat eye sunglasses

I saw these sunglasses and thought that they were pretty cool so I have found them and put them on here for all of you.

These cat eye sunglasses are from Chelsea Doll, they are chic, black with gold 'ear' tips on the frames. They come to you 'wrapped in love in pink paper'. It's been pretty sunny in the UK, or if you are anywhere sunny you should always remember to wear sunglasses to protect your eyes! You can't undo the sun damage to your eyes so you should do your best to prevent it.

There are many styles of sunglasses you can get, I see people wearing sunglasses when it's not even sunny. Simply because people also use them as a fashion accessory too and there is nothing wrong with that :)

You can get these sunglasses from Chelsea Doll here
They cost £11

I am going to go now, this was just a quick short one as the last ice cream one was just a short one too :)
Do you like these sunglasses? What is your fave style of sunglasses?

Samantha - @sammigirl1994
ffh
x

3 comments:

  1. I love Ella Henderson! Those sunglasses are amazing and looks great. However my fave style of sunglasses are the round ones (I don't know if they have a name or not) :)

    Love,
    Cherrydunia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love cat eye sunnies! I have a similar pair myself!

    xo
    Jodi
    youngcatladyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994