Social Icons

h

Friday 19 July 2013

Liebster Award Questions from Sarah

I have had a few people say to me that they have nominated me for the Liebster Award, to be honest I was completely unaware of what this was - sorry to the who nominated me and I didn't no about it D:

I have looked around and I think I found that the Liebster award is not something you get a physical prize from. It is more of a award which bloggers give other bloggers and it is a good way of connecting with other blogs and also good for getting more exposure.
The rules:
  1. Share 11 things about  yourself
  2. Answer the 11 questions that your tagger gave you
  3. Choose blogs to nominate
  4. The nominees must have less than 200 Google Friend Connect Followers and be told via comment on their blog
  5. Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers that were nominated 
  6. Thank the person that nominated you and link back their blog

I will start by sharing 11 things about myself:
1. I have to get up at 6am every morning for college
2. I tend to say the most stupid, random things without thinking and people find that funny
3. I love love love chocolate!
4. I can have a short attention span
5. I think One Direction are amazing. End of.Infact at their concert 5sos's tour bus nearly hit me when I saw Harry getting into his van.
6. I do the stupidest things, run and jump into walls, fall up the stairs and straight through classroom doors which are in mid-lesson D:
7. I don't like reading books, the only book I read since primary is One direction's, other than that only fashion magazines.
8. I'm smart but got no common sense is what my family and friends says -.-
9. I act immature and I don't care, old is boring.
10. I would love to travel the world
11. I do part time modelling and catwalking

Sarah's questions to me:

1. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be?
- That's a hard one, I love loads of animals... A zebra! 

2. Give 3 word's that would best describe your blog?
- Honest, fashionable, awsomeee :P

3. Why did you start blogging?
- I was finding things hard, I lost my nan and in general I felt a little lost. I found a site called blogger and thought I'd try it out, it was a great way to take my mind off things and express myself, I've always been fascinated with fashion, celebs, fitness, gadgets, nail art etc so being able to share with the world is pretty cool. Also I started doing my modelling, catwalking at places like the London 02, so it gave me more of a passion to get involved in blogging and connecting with more people.

5. If you could be any character from your favorite book, who would it be and why?
:O ... Admitting I haven't read a book since primary school accept the One direction ones. I would have to go for one from my primary school ... ohh I cant even remember one! D:

6.Who takes your photos?
I am a self confessed poser. I take my own photos or I get anyone else to take them,  photographers when on shoots and shows.

7. Who is your favorite actress?
Not really sure but if I have to pick I'd say Emma Roberts, still watch Wild Child and Aquamarine aha! :P

8. Would you rather buy shoes or bags?
Shoes all the way! I find myself getting shoes I like but would never actually wear because I'm tall already. 

9. If you could spend a day with Anna Wintour or Karl Lagerfeld, who would you choose?
Karl Lagerfeld

10. If you could live in any other country, where would it be and why?
Probably America because there are really beautiful places like California and Florida but the sharks and tornadoes scare me

11.Tea or Coffee
Tea, never even tried coffee

Nominated blogs
What Sarah Wants
Style Unique
Awsome Julianne
Bronzed Sundaze
What when & wear abouts

Questions for my nominees:

1. Why did you start your blog in the first place?
2. What is your biggest goal in life?
3. What is your biggest achievement in life so far?
4. What is your must haves in your handbag?
5. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
6. Who is your inspiration in life and why?
7. Three words to describe your blog?
8. Is there a colour of clothing/accessories you often find yourself wearing?
9. Do you always follow trends?
10. What is your favorite beauty product?
11. Where do you get inspiration for your blog posts?

To my nominees, please send me a link back to your posts :D

I am going to get going now, it has been a busy day so I am going to get some sleep!
There will be a new blog post up tomorrow, so keep a look out! :D

Samantha - @sammigirl1994
ffh
x

6 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I like your blog. I am now following you. Follow back so we can keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii! thankyou, sure I wil follow you back :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Sammi! thanks for nominating me :) i'll answer your questions in a few.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy! your welcome! and okies, send me the link when youve done it :D

      Delete
  3. I'm with you on #11 :)

    XX

    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulation!!!!:)
    new followed!!and you my blog followed?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994