Social Icons

h

Tuesday 2 July 2013

My Next Festival Look


So it's festival season and everyone's going bonkers over it. I have already done a few posts on festivals and I'm sure I will be doing more :P

Next are looking for 'My Next Festival Looks' moodboards... So here's mine, and it's for the Benicassim Festival :)


The festival is in Spain and near the sea so I would take a bikini. I like bright, and I love animal prints (not real ones though!). This bikini is the 'wow zebra swimwear'. The top is £18 and the bottoms are £12. You can get them here.

It's good to wear something light and breathable. Remembering it is a festival so bodycons aren't really the right style. Go for flowy, tassels, fringes, pasterns and frills. This is the 'Prairie Ruffle Dress' which is £35 and you can get it here.

Jewellery is a must at festivals! Something  a little different, boho, jewels, beads, and charms. I love this necklace, it has a mix of pastel blue and clear jewels and layers of chains. This 'Turquoise Crystal Effect Chandelier Necklace' is £16 and you can get it here.

So in the UK people tend to wear boots and wellies to festivals but its probably not the right weather there for those. I would go for some sandals that won't make you hot, but I'm torn between these two pairs. The 'Jewelled strippy sandals' on the left are £23 and you can get them here. The 'Jewelled animal print toe thongs' would go really nicely with the zebra print bikini, are £26 and you can get them here.

You should always remember to wear sunglasses to prevent damaging your eyes. Once they are damaged, you can't reverse it. I prefer visor sunglasses, in fact I would go as far as saying I have a thing with sunglasses. I mean you have your shoes/bags or whatever else, mine is sunglasses and bracelets :P These 'crystal effect visor sunglasses' are £15 and you can get them here.

Do you like this Benicassim festival look? what is your favorite piece from this Next festival look?

Samantha - @sammigirl1994
ffh
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994